3 pizzas, 275 tokens and 8 drinks later...I think they had lots of fun! Kea 'Yana and I went for one of the little sisters birthday. The ratio of big sisters to little sisters was a little difficult...3 big sisters to 8 little sisters. Mentoring a little girl in the community has been very rewarding in my personal life. It obviously takes a lot of energy as well!Sunday, January 10, 2010
Little Sisters
3 pizzas, 275 tokens and 8 drinks later...I think they had lots of fun! Kea 'Yana and I went for one of the little sisters birthday. The ratio of big sisters to little sisters was a little difficult...3 big sisters to 8 little sisters. Mentoring a little girl in the community has been very rewarding in my personal life. It obviously takes a lot of energy as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ah..this is pretty cool big sis Linds! You are amazing giving your time to mentor a young girl!! Love it and YOU! roo
Ahhhh. Who knew? What a loving thing to do with your time and $$$.
I love to hear stories about you all do and now the picture to go with it!
Post a Comment