Thursday, June 10, 2010

The New Corvette Diner


The New Corvette Diner
Originally uploaded by Linds22xoxo
Tonight I took my lil sis and her two brothers to the Corvette Diner. They moved locations from Hillcrest/Downtown to Liberty Station in Point Loma. It's a lot bigger and has different themed rooms. We were in the black light room. The kids loved it and we all ordered shakes. Afterwards I let them play in the arcade for a bit. So overall I thought the new one was very nice but it's not the same as I remember. I felt so grown up but so young at the same time when I used to go. I went numerous times for special occasions and have lots of fun memories at the old location. Tonight I watched a new generation enjoy the Corvette Diner how they will know it. :)

1 comment:

Alison said...

I went to the new one too... like it but miss the old one at the same time. Cool pic!!!!