
I had a rough day today at my weigh in. I am struggling but trying to stay focused. Sort of a down day... next time will be better.
Well this is my first blog and not totally sure about the whole thing. One thing I am for sure about is that I love the saying "Ciao Bella." It means Hello (or Good-bye) Beautiful in Italian. It makes me smile every time!
3 comments:
One day at a time there girly...don't beat yourself up, just get right back on track. you can do this. i believe in you!
Yay!! Lindsey your doing GREAT! Keep going....xo
Pammie is right, one day at a time, one meal at a time. If you get off track it's ok, but you take the power back at your next meal and the next and the next. I want to see a pic of you!
Post a Comment