Not gonna lie... I totally had all of these ideas for today's pic and of course I forgot. So I look over and I see my favorite drink, Diet Dr. Pepper. So that's it for today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well this is my first blog and not totally sure about the whole thing. One thing I am for sure about is that I love the saying "Ciao Bella." It means Hello (or Good-bye) Beautiful in Italian. It makes me smile every time!
3 comments:
Hey, I believe you can think of something more to say about your fav drink .. like how you freak out when someone drinks the last one from the frig, you have dad open it for you so you don't have to break a nail, lastly, you sometimes let me have the first drink!
What a sweet comment. That girl needs to blog herself being that she's now posting her own thoughts on your blog! ;) She sure would be good at it.
I hate when you have a great opportunity for a pic and you forget or the moment is gone is too fast. You'd think after a month and half I'd be used to pulling out my camera. Well I am not.
truely Roo should be blogging. L...sometimes the simple pic and the simple text says it all. keep up the great work here. xo
Post a Comment