It has been a quiet weekend just doing stuff off my To-Do list so needless to say it has been a perfect weekend to me. : ) On the other hand, Roo has been sicky so I have been playing doctor. I hope she feels better soon! Btw...she doesn't know I took this pic of her taking a nappie!
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Just call me Dr. Linds
It has been a quiet weekend just doing stuff off my To-Do list so needless to say it has been a perfect weekend to me. : ) On the other hand, Roo has been sicky so I have been playing doctor. I hope she feels better soon! Btw...she doesn't know I took this pic of her taking a nappie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
cool photo apps. sshhhh, i wont say a thing :D
hey... cool pic. How did you do that?
Post a Comment