Wednesday, March 10, 2010

More About the Feeling than the Picture

I took some pics I printed off and went to visit Cashton. James was at school so it was just Steph, me, Cash and Margye, Steph's mom. As I began to show them the pic book I made, Steph started to cry, then Margye and myself. They loved the simple Kodak book I made of Cashton. Then Margye leaned over and gave me a huge hug and said, "You are the best sister-in-law." That was one of the sweetest things anyone has ever said to me. I have never had a sister and I hope Steph knows I love her no matter what. So the point of this post title is that I didn't know which picture to post on here that would capture that feeling. I don't think anything could compare to the feeling I have in my heart!

1 comment:

Alison said...

You ARE a good sis-n-law and auntie too! I know what you mean about trying to capture a moment and the picture really falls short.