Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Walking Across the Room


Walking Across the Room
Originally uploaded by Linds22xoxo
So yesterday was another one of those days where I missed/forgot the opportunity for the pic I wanted to take. Pictured here are my best friends two adorable kids. Her and her family have been going through a hard time in their lives so I brought over dinner for everyone. It was a very different visit/conversation than those in the past but all in all a good time. I am glad I took the time and money to spend with those I love. Roo mentioned it was me walking across the room. I didn't realize that when I was there but it truly was. I enjoy practicing what I am learning.

1 comment:

Rev Roo said...

OMG I love this picture ... they are sooo cute. Trevor is so cute playing with his sister...love it!