
Today I made a decision that could potentially change the rest of my life! Actually it WILL change my life. I joined Jenny Craig and very excited. I have never done it before and wanted to learn the ropes. I know all the do's and don'ts but I can't seem to discipline myself. I bought a membership and consultations for the whole year. My meals are planned for me everyday and I follow the calendar (which I love since I am so driven by my calendar). I am eager to learn portion control and finding what works for me.
So now that I have shared this through my blog, everyone can keep me accountable! I also need some cheerleaders. :)

4 comments:
Good choice Linds! You will do great, remember one day at a time!
You rock! Plus you shared a most personal part of your life. Congratulations on your commitment and I pray for your success. xo
I think this is the first time I posted on your site. I just wanted to give you a cheer: "GO LINDSEY GO ---- GO LINDSEY GO. YOU CAN DO IT!!!! :-)
WOW!!! I'm so proud of you! This is HUGE!! We have to talk... it's been too long. :(
Post a Comment