Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ouch!


Roo and I have been wanting to get feet massages for a long time. We finally went today and it was quite the experience. My lady did a decent job with my foot massage but Roo's guy did not. He was only doing the pressure points and I thought she was going to punch him in one of his pressure points! We received free back massages and I have bruises to show it. I thought massages were supposed to feel good. Needless to say, we will be trying another place next time. It was fun quality time together though!

Btw...this picture isn't the greatest because we were rushed the moment we walked in the door. I couldn't even reach my purse! Again where is the relaxation?!?

2 comments:

Alison said...

LOL! Punch him in his pressure points... that is funny!!! The last message I got hurt too so I decided to just stick to facials.

Rev Roo said...

Oh yea..that wasn't much fun. But that was funny Linds, I would have punched him in his pressure point...lol! Let's try it again SOON!