Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday Fun


What an exciting day! Nothing that we just had to get but of course that didn't stop us from buying!


2:15 am - Wake up, get dressed (it was freezing outside) and head out.

Mistake #1: I forgot my cell phone at home and had to go back to get it.


3:10 am - Kohl's. People were already walking out when we got there!


4:25 am - Target. Stood in line forever for an electronic that hopefully is the correct one!


6:00 am - Wal-Mart. The main toy we went for was sold out already!


7:15 am - JC Penney. I got the last cupcake maker! Woo Hoo!


8:30 am - Gap Kids. We were in line for an hour and a half! Meantime Roo went to Crate n Barrel for everything we wanted there.


10:00 am - Victoria's Secret, Macy's and Nordstrom. By that time I realized I needed my picture for the day finally.


Last final stops were Pier One and Nordstrom Rack. No luck there...

1 comment:

Alison said...

Wow, long day! Sounds like a success though! I miss you Linds!!!!!!!