
So it's raining pretty hard today in SD and I have a car full of little sisters and one big sister. We are delivering turkeys and Thanksgiving food that my dad bought for them. I tried stopping in time but I accidently bumped the car in front of me while at a stop light. The light was green but there were people crossing the street so we couldn't turn. Oh downtown driving...
Everyone is ok but I was for sure freaked out. I have never, ever been in an accident as the driver or as a passenger. No damage to either car so I praise the Lord nothing serious happened.

1 comment:
Oh my, glad everything is ok. My eyes could not adjust to see what this was a picture of. The blue is all different colors... makes for a cool effect. But now I see it's your bumped bumper. :(
Post a Comment